Basic Guide: How to apply the Hair Plastic Surgery Plastica Dos Fios smoothing treatment
Where to purchase the Plastica Dos Fios productsIf you are in Florida you can buy the products on frizless.com and if you are in another state you can visit cadiveuamerica.com to buy yours.
Supplies you will need to Apply the Hair Plastic Surgery
Plastica Dos Fios Professional Treatment Products: The clarifying shampoo, Frizz active and restore mask.
A blowdryer with both medium and high heat settings.
A Flat Iron
Plastic gloves to protect your hands during the application.
Butterfly clips to hold upper sections of hair in place while you straighten the under-layers.
Plastic bowl (optional) to pour the frizz active treatment into for ease of application.
A wide-tooth comb to remove knots after shampooing and also to distribute the Treatment through your hair and remove excess.
How to do the Step by Step - Plastica Dos Fios - Service: Heat Sealing
Get ready for a somewhat lengthy process. That depends on length hair. Before you begin, make sure you're comfortable and have enough time to complete the whole process without taking shortcuts.
The treatment does produce some fumes as you straight-iron the hair, so make sure you apply it in a well-ventilated room, or outdoors. In this article, We will walk through the steps and what the hair looks like during every step of the process.
Wash and Dry
- Apply the anti-waste shampoo on damp hair. If the hair is natural, curly or thick, leave on for 5 min, then remove the product at the ends and leave on for 5 more minutes. If it is a chemically treated hair let it act for 3 min, remove it at the ends and leave it 3 more minutes. After this, rinse thoroughly.
- Remove 80% of the moisture with a dryer and your hands.
Apply and Use a Flat Iron
3. Separate hair into six equal sections and start application, with firm single brush strokes of Anti-Frizz Active, only at the base of the two rear locks, individually. Open the clamp down the middle and brush the top and bottom. Spread the product along the entire length of the lock with the help of a fine-tooth comb.
Apply Anti-Frizz Active on full locks to prevent contact with the scalp.
Treat and Finish
Congratulations! You've Completed the Hair Plastic Surgery Process!
After Care Tips
- After getting the professional treatment it should start using The Home Care Plastica dos Fios treatment for a daily basis. It will prolong the smoothing effect. Using the home care, the treatment can last more than 3 months.
- Avoid the use of other shampoos or conditioners from other brands or with sulfate.
The results speak for itself.
Here you have our guide in images for you.
Let us know about your experience. Comment here.